A Message from Father Gary
We will begin celebrating Mass the weekend of July 4th & July 5th.
We are following NY State & Diocesan recommendations. Please remember that this is temporary but necessary to keep everyone safe and yet allowing us to celebrate Mass together.A few important things included in our guidelines:
- You must call the office and make reservations to attend Mass. The office is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 9 – 12. No one will be admitted without a reservation.
- We will be using the side entrance (handicap entrance) only
- We will follow social distancing as we wait to enter, in seating arrangements and in aisles during communion and leaving the church.
- Follow the usher’s guidance when you arrive, as they seat you, during communion and when Mass is over.
- Expect to see ALL people, over the age of 2, wearing masks
Please have patience – we realize there may be some “kinks” to work out but again, this is only a temporary problem, not forever!
In closing, I would like to thank you all for your constancy in prayer, for your dedication to this parish and for all of your words of encouragement during these past few months.
I am very excited to see you all in churchYours in Christ,Fr. Gary
Reopening of Parish
- Expect that you will not see everyone at Mass. Not all will feel comfortable returning to public worship right away and some people should not return right away, including those over 65 years of age and those in higher risk category because of health issues and those who are currently ill.
- Expect that not all parishioners will be able to attend Mass because of reduced capacity and social distancing.
- Expect to see ALL people, over the age of 2, wearing masks.
- Expect the music to be led only by the Music Director.
- There will be no Breaking Bread books or worship aids in the pews.
- We will be using the side entrances (handicap entrance) only.
- Ushers will assist parishioners to their seats.
- Those who are symptomatic or have been exposed within 14 days to the coronavirus are not permitted in the church. Members of the same household must remain home as well.
- Expect that each parish may open on a different schedule. We need patience to guide us these next few months.
More detailed information will follow as we are able to make definite decisions.
Find out what’s
going on at OLC
3 Minute Retreat
A short prayer break at
your computer for 24 hours of peace.
Catch up on the bulletin
or view the archive
Diocese of Buffalo 3 Ways to Get News & Info
WNY CATHOLIC: print/on-line
Upon This Rock
We received $14,481.62 for our January 2020 payment from Upon This Rock. It continues to be very important that pledges are honored so we will continue to receive future payments.
We are replacing the entrance to the old rectory. We repaired some roofing issues on the school building.
We are hopeful with future money to work on our wish list: painting the interior of the church, repairing the back parking lot, new windows for the school, chairs for the parish hall. There is and always will be a need to upgrade and /or improve our complex.
Once again, your continued support is critical to Our Lady of Czestochowa – thank you for your support to Upon This Rock.
~ Father Gary
Watch Mass Live!
Watch Live Streaming of Our Masses
"Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God"
– Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5:3-11)